Join our community where business leaders investing in education can grow together, build relationships, learn about challenges and opportunities – as a foundation and bridge into forming organic alliances and partnerships.
This community is part of our suite of tools and resources to enhance strategic business investment and engagement in education. Our goal is for global business leaders to connect with each other and non-corporate partners to drive impact in education.
As a participant of the Collective, you will have access to various resources including:
- Quarterly Community of Practice webinar sessions, informed by education sector partners and thematically oriented based on partners’ interests
- Office hours with GBC-Education staff
- Biannual Business ‘Lunch Series’: B2B sessions driven by businesses to share challenges, opportunities, successes, and insights
- In-person events co-hosted with participating companies
- Curated virtual relationship-building opportunities with other like-minded businesses and NGOs
- Access to a private LinkedIn Group
- Onboarding and annual check-ins with GBC-Education staff
- Potential for inclusion in GBC-Education member B2B working groups
- Other curated resources to foster cross-sector knowledge sharing
There is no cost to join the Collective, but we do ask that you share some information with us as a first step that will allow our team to better understand your work, needs, and opportunities for collaboration with other Collective partners. We welcome multiple employees from the same company to join the Collective but ask that you nominate one person to fill out the intake form. Please fill out our questionnaire below.
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions at [email protected]. We hope you will join us as we continue to build stronger, more informed, and impactful networks of businesses with the potential to transform education outcomes.