This community of business leaders is part of our suite of resources to help companies make strategic business investments in education. Our goal is for leaders to connect with each other and non-corporate partners to drive education impact.
As a member, you will have access to various resources including:
- Quarterly Community of Practice webinar sessions, informed by education sector partners and thematically oriented based on partners’ interests
- Office hours with GBC-Education staff
- Biannual Business ‘Lunch Series’: B2B sessions driven by businesses to share challenges, opportunities, successes, and insights
- In-person events co-hosted with participating companies
- Curated virtual relationship-building opportunities with other like-minded businesses and NGOs
- Access to a private LinkedIn Group
- Onboarding and annual check-ins with GBC-Education staff
- Potential for inclusion in GBC-Education member B2B working groups
- Other curated resources to foster cross-sector knowledge sharing
Complete this brief form, and we’ll send you an email with next steps:
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions at [email protected]. We hope you will join us as we continue to build stronger, more informed, and impactful networks of businesses with the potential to transform education outcomes.